Now in its 4th year, our Annual Women in Federal IT and Cybersecutiy Campaign brings together the nation’s top Federal IT executives to celebrate the success of women thriving in today’s federal technology industry through videos, social media, agency-specific events, and more. The campaign will also promote federal IT job openings to help attract new IT talent.
Our goals are to:
- Celebrate women working in federal information technology by highlighting their stories and their accomplishments.
- Coach women just starting out in Federal IT by sharing career advice on STEM pathways in federal service.
- Collaborate and connect by hosting events to celebrate women in their IT workforce.
We’re releasing videos to highlight the work of women in our Federal tech force all month long. Check back here for more updates, or follow us on Twitter to view videos as they’re posted!
Work With Us
Join the federal government to modernize federal IT systems and deliver the most secure and effective services to the American people. We are always looking for great candidates for:
- Computer Scientists
- IT Project Managers
- IT Specialists
- Chief Information Officers
- Pathways for Students & Recent Grads to Federal Careers
- Federal Occupations by College Major