The DCCOI PMO
GSA’s Data Center and Cloud Optimization Initiative Program Management Office (DCCOI PMO) helps agencies meet the legislative requirements of the Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Policy Memo M-19-19 Update to Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI). The DCCOI PMO manages the C&I CoP, and helps agencies modernize their cloud, infrastructure, and application portfolios.
What We Do
- Serve as OMB’s managing partner of the DCOI
- Co-sponsor the Cloud & Infrastructure Community of Practice, providing a forum for agencies to discuss cloud and data center implementation and optimization
- Perform agency-specific DCOI IDC analysis and develop quarterly reports to help encourage progress towards optimization goals and find areas of opportunity for closure, consolidation, and optimization
- Review agency cloud strategies and provide personalized, technical support, including document reviews and program assessments
- Provide guidance on best practices for cloud migration, cloud implementation, and measuring cloud performance
- Curate a Procurement Guide inventorying acquisition tools, procurement vehicles, and services specific to cloud optimization
- Provide an analytical process for agencies to achieve cost savings and avoidance
- Capture best practices and case studies and develops supplementary tools to support agency application rationalization execution efforts
- Assist agencies in conducting pilots using the playbook and provide ongoing implementation support
For more information, please visit the C&I CoP’s MAX.gov page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.